Free AV, Congress 2016, and more!
May 26, 2016 by Marcus Plottel
Over the summer ClubsNews is a monthly publication, so here's your post-May-long dose of SU Clubs (read online here)! TL/DR:
- Annual Reports were due April 29. If yours isn't approved yet or if you're not sure, check with the CSO ASAP. Check out the updated Help page for a step-by-step how-to guide.
- Want free A/V in classrooms? New for this year, the SU has worked out a deal with Com/Media (details here).
- Fall Special Events Funding Deadline is August 12.
- Fall and Winter locker requests open August 12.
- Sign up for the SU's S.U.P.E.R. Work program (details here).
- Congress 2016 takes over the entire U of C campus, including SU Clubs Spaces, from May 28 to June 3.
More tentative dates and deadlines for 2016/17 have now been posted (here). Also, the clubs office will be closed June 3-6 and 11-20. Next month: O-week, Clubs Week, Survival Seminars, and more!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, and as always,
Be Excellent to Each Other!