ClubsNews: Annual Report Edition
Apr 21, 2016 by Marcus Plottel
It ain't over 'til it's over... But it's almost over!
Annual Report and Locker Clean-Out deadline is April 29 (leave your locks on but empty the lockers). New for this year, the clubs tri-fold and common storage areas will be sorted. Anything not belonging to an active registered club will be disposed of, so be sure to take home your goodies (including community cage contents and stuff on top of lockers downstairs) or lose them forever!
It's no Osterman Mechanical Sweet, Sweet Laughter Award, but everything else you need to know is in this week's ClubsNews (read online here)! TL/DR:
- Annual Reports are due April 29. Check out the updated Help page for a step-by-step how-to guide.
- The 2016 Clubs Survey is live and you can win prizes! This is your chance to tell us how we're doing: suclubs.orgsync.com/survey
- Trifold clean-up and toss-out deadline is April 29.
- Pick up your Snail Mail in the Clubs Office.
- Summer Special Events Funding Deadline is May 13.
- Schedule your very own LSE Leadership Workshop. Click for details!
- Date Extended: Co-Curricular Records deadline is actually May 13! Register now by following the guide on our website.
This will be the final ClubsNews of the semester. Look for monthly updates throughout the summer for info on September Clubs Week, O-Week, lockers, insurance, and more. Tentative dates and deadlines for 2016/17 have now been posted (here). It's been a pleasure CSO'ing this year. I'll be here all summer if you need anything from the Clubs Office.
Contact email@example.com for more info, and as always,
Be Excellent to Each Other!