Annual Reports & Surveys & Funding, Oh My!
Mar 24, 2016 by Marcus Plottel
It's almost the end of the semester, and there's one thing on everyone's mind: Yes, Superman might win in a fight, but Batman will always be cooler. He has more toys.
There's some essential info in this week's ClubsNews, so check it out now (read online here)! TL/DR:
- Funding is still available until the end of the semester! Get up to $150/year reimbursed for food & drink expenses, but don't wait too long - we only have so much $ to give (love is unlimited and free)!
- Annual Reports are due April 29. Check out the updated Help page for a step-by-step how-to guide
- The 2016 Clubs Survey is live and you can win prizes! This is your chance to tell us how we're doing: http://suclubs.orgsync.com/survey
- The SU is hiring for 2016/17
- BSD and Day of Service are happening April 13!
- Jr Exec Workshops continue with year-end stuff (transitions & annual reports) on March 30, April 5, and April 12
- Schedule your very own LSE Leadership Workshop. Click for details!
Contact email@example.com for more info, and as always,
Be Excellent to Each Other!