Congrats to the 74th! Also, news!
Mar 10, 2016 by Marcus Plottel
Spring Forward to "save daylight"? Sounds a lot like lost zzz's to me... Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend!
Have questions about things and stuff? ClubsNews (read online) has the answer! TL/DR:
- Info on your mandatory Annual Reports will come out in a special newsletter March 15. Check out the updated Help page for immediate info
- The SU is hiring for 2016/17
- Only you can Stop the Pop March 15-17
- Dino's Host the Final Four! Basketball kicks off (haha) March 11 in the Jack Simpson Gym
- Jr Exec Workshops continue on March 16 & 22
- The Volunteer Tax Program will do the hard work for you in the Clubs Basement - for free
- Congress 2016 Volunteer and Work opportunities are still available
Congrats to the cool cats who won the SU elections (pictured above) and everyone else who ran, supported, and participated in the vote! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, and as always,
Be Excellent to Each Other!