Club Awards, Scholarships, and More!
Feb 4, 2016 by Marcus Plottel
February. The month of Valentines, Family Day, midterms, Reading Week, and application deadlines. #AmIRight?
- Club Award Nominations are open! Nominate your favourite club before March 1!
- Eric Lahoda Memorial SU Clubs Scholarship Applications are open! Due February 23!
- The annual SU Survey is open! Take 10 minutes to voice your opinion and influence SU programs and services! Also, win some rad prizes. Other SU happenings include the General Election, the Teaching Excellence Awards, and the Laurence Decore Award.
- Pack the Jack on February 11!
- Jr Exec Workshops continue on February 9 & 23!
- The Volunteer Tax Program takes over the Clubs Basement this week, but you can still access your lockers.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. The Clubs Office will be closed over Reading Week (Feb 13-21). Please remember to register all of your events on ClubHub, keep the common areas (trifold storage included) tidy and, as always,
Be Excellent to Each Other!