We're in the Home Stretch!
Dec 3, 2015 by Marcus Plottel
Whether you’re celebrating Throwback Thursday, ThursDen, Every Third Thursday, or the bi-weekly Thursday ClubsNews, it’s the holiday season! Time to get in the spirit of things, rock your finals, and take some well-deserved time off over the winter break.
- The CSO is away December 19 to January 3 for Winter Break and the Clubs Office will be closed.
- A full schedule of important dates and closures is on the SU Website.
- Clubs Showcase sign up opens January 4 @ 8:00am!
- Club Award nominations open January 4 @ 8:00am! (due March 1)
- Eric Lahoda Memorial SU Club Scholarship applications open January 4 @ 8:00am! (due February 23)
- Final Jr Exec Workshop of 2015: Sponsorship (December 9 @ noon in room 7)
- Have your say on times for Winter Workshops in our ClubHub Poll
- Frostbite: Sign up by December 11
If you’re interested in more information on the Mac Hall dispute, check out www.mymachall.com for the most up to date information from the SU. Missed a workshop? It's all online! Check out the resources page for more info!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and, as always,
Be Excellent to Each Other!