Sep 10, 2015 by Marcus Plottel
The summer went by too fast, didn’t it? Welcome back to another fun-filled year of SU Clubs! With Clubs Week just around the corner, here's some important info about deadlines, new initiatives, and upcoming events:
- Clubs Week is September 14 - 18. Tables are 100% reserved, but join the VPSL for SU Open ClubHouse announcements and more! Information is available on the SU Clubs Website.
- VP Student Life Kirsty McGowan has started a Junior Executive Program, increased special events funding, and introduced a new club award for Longevity, Ongoing Vitality, and Engagement (the LOVE Award).
- Mandatory Club Insurance using this ClubHub form is due October 16.
- RSVP on ClubHub for mandatory Survival Seminars that run September 21-25.
- The SU Clubs website has also been updated so it should be easier to navigate - check out the new help page too!