SU Clubs Summer Update
Jul 15, 2015 by Marcus Plottel
The 2015/16 Clubs Year is rapidly approaching, here's what you'll find in the SU Clubs Summer Newsletter update:
- Clubs Week is September 14 - 18. Sanctioned clubs sign up here starting August 17. Join the VPSL for SU Open ClubHouse announcements and more! Information is available on the SU Clubs Website.
- VP Student Life Kirsty McGowan has started a Junior Executive Program, increased special events funding, and introduced a new club award for Longevity, Ongoing Vitality, and Engagement (the LOVE Award).
- Locker Reservations open August 1 using this ClubHub form.
- Mandatory Club Insurance forms open August 1 using this ClubHub form and is due October 16.
- RSVP on ClubHub for mandatory Survival Seminars that run September 21-25. Unlike previous years, these sessions will be workshops on how to use ClubHub to meet mandatory requirements, obtain funding and services from the SU, and improve club operations and organization.
- The SU Clubs website has also been updated so it should be easier to navigate.
- If you submitted an Annual Report and it has not yet been approved, your club is not in good standing with the SU for the upcoming year. Check your club emails for final reminders this week!