Eric Lahoda Memorial SU Clubs Scholarship 2018/2019
This Eric Lahoda Memorial SU Clubs Scholarship honours Eric Lahoda, former student and dedicated club member and executive. This scholarship is made possible through the Quality Money Program. Ten scholarships, each valued at $1000.00, are awarded each year. The application deadline is February 25, 2019 at 4:30 pm.
Scholarship recipients will be notified within three weeks of the deadline. Awards are presented at the 2019 SU Club Awards Banquet, to be held on April 3, 2019.
- Be a returning U of C student in good academic standing (GPA of 2.0 or higher);
- Be registered as a full-time student in the upcoming academic year;
- Have completed at least one year of study at U of C;
- Have participated in at least one Students' Union Club for at least one semester previously; and,
- Have contributed to the betterment of student life in meaningful, unique, outstanding, or otherwise positive ways.
Have the following documents ready in PDF format before you begin this application:
- A Letter of Reference from a current club executive outlining your club contributions;
- Proof of Enrollment to verify that you're a returning full-time student;
- An Unofficial Transcript from My U of C; and,
- A Letter of Intent describing your personal commitment, contributions, innovations, and involvement with SU Clubs.
Application Submission Deadline
Completed applications must be received no later than February 25, 2019 at 4:30 pm.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact the CSO at 403-220-2233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This form is 2 pages long and will take approximately 10 - 20 minutes to complete (progress can be saved at any time).