Club Awards Nomination 2017/2018
Clubs Awards are designed to award excellence in team leadership, service, sustainable practices, advocacy and innovation. Fourteen awards, each valued at $250.00, are awarded each year. The nomination deadline is February 27, 2018 at 4:30 pm.
Award recipients will be notified within three weeks of the deadline. Awards are presented at the 2017/18 SU Club Awards Banquet, to be held on April 4, 2018.
- Remember that judges will look for quality of nominations over quantity of nominations;
- A club can only receive one award per year;
- Any individual may nominate any club. This includes executives, members, and people from the community;
- Applications should provide as much detail as possible in support of the nomination;
- Unless otherwise noted, Clubs Committee evaluates all nominations after the deadline; and,
- Award categories and descriptions can be found on the Awards page.
Have the following ready before you begin this application:
- Unique Supporting Information for each award category which you will be nominating, making sure you reference the criteria outlined on the Club Awards page.
- Make sure these are concise and thorough.
- Each award has a character limit of 2000 (roughly 250-300 words or one page double-spaced) per response.
Application Submission Deadline
Completed applications must be received no later than February 27, 2018 at 4:30 pm.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact the CSO at 403-220-2233 or email@example.com.
For instructions on how to save PDF copies of submitted forms so that your club executives can review them later, please visit the SU Clubs Help Page.This form is 1 page long (per award) and will take approximately 5 minutes (per award) to complete (progress can be saved at any time).