2017 Cardinal Community Leadership Program Application
- Eligible applicants are UIW Freshmen or Sophomores with at least a 3.0 GPA and completed 12 hours of coursework during Fall 2016 semester
- Participate in a 6 day orientation in mid-August of 2017. Room and board provided at no cost to you. Attendance is required.
- Commit to a minimum of 25 hours of service, mentoring, and leadership development each semester.
- Selected students would be required to enroll in a specified Social Justice course for 2017-2018 academic year.
- Serve as a Cardinal Community leader for a minimum of two years.
- Submit online application which will be due March 31, 2017.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member, employer, or someone who knows you in a professional capacity. Letter may be sent via email to Monica Cruz, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to AD 158 or campus mail CPO# 382.
Please complete all portions of the application for the Cardinal Community Leadership (CCL) program. All selected applicants will attend a Fall 2017 Orientation. Each applicant must also submit a letter of recommendation. The commitment to serve as a Cardinal Community Leader is a minimum of 2 years.
For information on the program, please contact Monica Cruz, Director, Ettling Center for Civic Leadership at email@example.com or call 210-283-6423.