Assistant Director of Student Engagement Post On-Campus Interview Evaluations
Please complete the evaluation of candidates for the Assistant Director of Student Engagement position. Below is a brief overview of the responsibilities for the position:
- Integrate academic life and social experiences as part of campus programming by serving as the Advisor to the Weekend programming committee.
- Lead advisement of the Greek Community by working with Panhellenic, Interfraternity Council, and all member chapters in consultation with the Director of Student Engagement.
- Assist with the development and coordination of on-campus activities including major events such as Welcome Week, Family Weekend, Homecoming and Spring Fling, as well as off-campus programming.
- Assist with the oversight of the Decker College Center Recreation Lounge and Student Organization Resource Center including the recruitment, hiring and training of student employees.
- Serve as main point of contact for the Office of Student Engagement during evening hours including direct supervision of student staff, and point of contact for problems or issues.
- Assist with the Greek Chapter Standards accreditation process by working with assigned chapters to ensure compliance in all areas.
- Co-Advise Green Terror Productions, the student programming board, on events, activities, and investigating future programming trends in collaboration with Associate Director.
- Develop and execute training and leadership programs for student members of Green Terror Productions, and continue participation in NACA and other national initiatives.
- Assist with oversight of Green Terror Productions budget and allocation of resources.
- Coordinates the "LEAD at McDaniel" first-year leadership program including the marketing, promotion, and implementation of the program.
- Regularly provides instruction and serves as a resource to student, faculty, and staff about various leadership theories, concepts and skill development techniques.
- Act as point person for collaborative or joint co-curricular programming and/or service initiatives with other departments, faculty and staff, student organizations and their advisors.
This form closed on April 24, 2015 1:00 PM