Freshman Activities Board Application
FAB will have it's first meeting 9/2/2015 at 3:30pm in the Will Rogers room in 421. This meeting is strongly encouraged if you plan on applying for the director or team lead positions.
FAB is a campus activities board designed to organize, promote and execute events on campus. It is a great way to get involved and become a student leader on campus. Below you will find the different positions available within F.A.B. to become a campus leader:
- Director- the role of the Director will be to run all full meetings, promote attendance/events, support FAB by being a servant leader and excellent listener, open to new ideas, and ready to work with your adviser to create a wonderful FAB.
- Tuesday/ Thursday Team Lead- the role of this team lead is to be responsible for the T/R events and run breakout meetings with their team.
- Monday/Wednesday Team Lead- the role of this team lead is to be responsible for the M/W events and run breakout meetings with their team.
- General Members- responsible in assisting all events and attending meetings for upcoming events. Give general feedback to Chairs when appropriate.
Freshman Activities Board assist in promoting and executing the following events:
- "Express Yourself"- Monthly events held to get ALL students involved with the Campus Activities Office. These events range from 'Broncho T-shirt Day" to "Happy Leap Year." The sky is the limit when planning these events.
- Team Daytime events- These events are planned by our teams an put on at least once a month per team.
- Plunkett Past Dark- An event held in April giving students the opportunity to relax outside the classroom. This event is filled with live music, inflatables, lots of food, and free promotional items. The purpose is to provide something for student to do after dark here on UCO's campus.
- Mom's/Dad's Day- Each of these days are for our students to spend with their mother or father figure and enjoy some of the UCO festivities.
- Parent & Family Weekend- Held in the fall, this event gives our students to a chance to spend an entire weekend with their family members as they attend different activities organized through the Office of Parent & Family Programs.
Complete this application on or before September 3rd. Applicants will be contacted regarding the interview process.