Celebrate Ability Week (Not Your Average Sex Talk)
Wednesday, Oct 3, 2018
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT
No location has been entered for this event.
This event does not require an RSVP.
Podcast link: https://soundcloud.com/user-662171429/celebrate-ability-week-podcast
To learn more on this topic:
- At Mizzou
- Take a WGST Class - Disability & Sexuality in U.S. Culture with Professor Julie Elman
- MU Disability Center
- Read more
- My Body Politic: A Memoir by Simi Linton
- Too Late To Die Young: Nearly True Tales of a Life by Harriet McBride Johnson
- How I Became a Human Being by Mark O'brien with Gillian Kendall
- "Can you even have sex?" from Madi Lawson's podcast, The Obvious Question