DeLand Fall Festival of the Arts: Face Painting!
Woodland Boulevard blossoms into an artist’s garden of color every November, as DeLand, Florida hosts the Annual DeLand Fall Festival of the Arts. Approximately 170 to 175 National Artists will display and sell their artwork in the historic downtown shopping district, just in time for holiday gift-giving.
This is an exciting, juried art show not to be missed! Discover the rich colors of imagination in paintings with brilliant blues, verdant greens, sultry reds, expressive pastels and stark black and white; in nature and wildlife scenes which reveal the old, the untamed Florida; in unique pottery, sculpture, woodwork; and in nature photography from around the country.
The historic preservation district of downtown DeLand provides a charming backdrop for this annual festival which is dedicated to those who create as well as those who appreciate and collect art. More than 50,000 patrons enjoy the fine art exhibits presented by these juried artists for various mediums including painting, glass, sculpture, jewelry, leather, photography, printmaking, wood, ceramics, and fiber.
- The African American Museum of Art sponsors an activity tent for children, and we need your help!
- Face painting will take place from 11am-4pm both Saturday and Sunday
- Dress is casual, but please dress appropriately for the weather and bring a water bottle!
- If interested, you can read more about the Fall Festival of the Arts here, or the African American Museum of Art here
- Contact Museum Executive Director, Mary Allen, to sign up!