Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Graduate Housing Room Condition Form

This Room Condition Form (RCF) will allow you to note any damages that are present in your apartment or room when you move in.  Please be thorough in your descriptions and know that you can upload pictures at the end of this form to show the Office of Residence Life exactly where damages are in the space that you are moving into.  This form must be completed and submitted within 72 hours of moving into your housing assignment.

Should you find immediate maintenance concerns in your apartment, please contact Campus Services at (704)845-6363 and leave a message with your name, room or apartment number, the issue, and your contact information.

Begin Form