IEEE Boise Section: 2018 Banquet
Apr 12, 2018 by Daniele Moro
This email is to let you know of a fantastic event hosted by the IEEE Boise Section: the 2018 IEEE Boise Banquet. This is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with the IEEE professionals outside of the student branch. The event will be held on April 19th at 6pm.
- Guest speaker, Dr. Gurtej S. Sandhu, Senior Fellow and Director at Micron Technology Inc. will deliver a topic on, "Memory Chips Technology - the untold story of innovation". Biography: https://www.micron.com/about/our-company/leadership/gurtej-sandhu
- Continental style dinner with vegetarian and regular options.
- Award Ceremony and presentation.
- Free parking details will be sent to the registered email address
- Registration Deadline: Sunday, 4/15/2018
The above information was retrieved from the event webpage
For more information, and to sign up, see this page: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/171342
IEEE BSU Chair