Office of Student Engagement (OSE) staff are dedicated to helping all students find community and foster their passions while developing leadership and life skills.
Our purpose is to help students find community and foster their passions while developing leadership and life skills.
Our values are: Inclusivity. Equity. Collaboration. Respect. Balance.
Please upload the most current version of your group's constitution as a .doc or .docx
You must have a constitution on file in order for your reregistration to be approved.
This person will be the primary contact for the University and external entities
Please do not use email aliases or non-Stanford accounts
This person will be the secondary contact for the University
This person is given access to request and process funds in GrantED.
What percentage of the students in your organization are undergraduate v. graduate?
70% or more grad = GRAD
When does the the organization typically meet?
Where and when can people find you? This is publicly viewable.
An affiliated department provides your organization with resources, support, and/or space.
- Asian American Activities Center
- Bechtel International Center
- Black Community Services Center
- Graduate School of Business (GSB)
- El Centro Chicano y Latino
- Haas Center for Public Service
- Queer Resources Center
- Law School
- Medical School
- Native American Cultural Center
- Vaden Health Center
- Women's Community Center
- Other (Academic Department)
- Other (Non-Academic Department)
- Office for Religious Life
- Markaz Resource Center