Skip to Content Skip to Side Navigation

CPT Application

International Students use this from to request authorization to accept off-campus employment (paid or unpaid) as it relates to practicums, internships, or practice experience courses. Curricular Practical Training (CPT) must be authorized each semester.

If you'd like, you can download a blank PDF version of this form.