Mortar Board National Senior Honorary Applications
Mar 4, 2016 by Julie A Onnembo
Mortar Board Nat'l Senior honorary is recruiting new members for next year, and we are willing to extend our application deadline (officially today, Mar. 4) in individual cases upon request.
- 3.3 GPA desired, 3.0 GPA required
- 60 credit hours
- Graduation in December 2016 or May 2017
- A record of scholarship, leadership and service on campus (in varying combinations
The Mortar Board Senior Honorary We do service on campus and in the community, and are looking for "do-ers, shakers and movers". Some of our activities include:
- selling flowers at graduation
- co-sponsoring TEDx events
- organizing annual events.
For more information on the Mortar Board Senior Honor Society go to: http://uoflmortarboard.wix.com/pallaschapter