Small Worship Group Petition
Two basic types of small groups, choose one:
A. Relational Bible Study Groups
- To study the Bible in ways that help us apply it to our personal lives.
- To support one another in prayer.
- To share with and trust others in ways that is supportive.
- Gain skills that enable us to talk comfortably with non-believers about our experiences in Christ.
B. Discussion Group:
- Discussions of religious topics of interest chosen by the group and it's mentor.
- Discussion and study of the Bible.
If you'd like, you can download a blank PDF version of this form.