ASBSU Grant Request Form 2019-2020
ASBSU Grant funds are limited. This request form is now closed. If you submitted a grant request recently, you can expect to hear from the Funding Board shortly. For other questions, please email email@example.com.
Questions? Review the Financial Code or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's Your Next Big Idea?
ASBSU provides funding for unique, signature events that create innovative opportunities for students, promote their participation in conferences, and bring students together in collaboration.
When seeking funding from the ASBSU Student Funding Board, please fill out this form.
IMPORTANT! All grant applicants are required to use the ASBSU budget templates provided below. Budgets of any other format will not be accepted, and requests will be reopened for re-submission using the proper template. Reopening a grant will reset your standing in the grant submission's first-come, first-served queue.
GRANT REQUEST REQUIRED TEMPLATES
(download appropriate file below, fill in your budget needs, attach completed budget(s) to this form, then submit)
Please keep in mind several guidelines when applying:
- ASBSU can only fund up to $400 per student involved in your event or activity (up to $4,000 per student organization).
- To have your grant heard this grant request form must be submitted well in advance before the proposed event or travel.
- All grants are reviewed for their relevance to the applying club or individual's mission and vision and in relation to the values of ASBSU funding. Please note available funding is limited and not guaranteed.
- Grant requests must be submitted by a current Approved Spender of the organization requesting funding or by the individual requesting funding in the case of individual grants.
- There is no deadline for grant request submissions; however, ASBSU Student Funding Board reviews requests and schedules hearing appointments in the order in which grant requests are received.
Funding board hearings are typically held on Fridays between 10:30am-2:00pm in the Student Involvement and Leadership Center (except during Summer). After submitting your grant request, you will receive a follow up email from a member of the ASBSU funding board with more information about your hearing.
If you have any questions, please contact your ASBSU Funding Board at email@example.com.