ASBSU Assembly Member Application 2018-2019
Purpose of the Student Assembly
The Student Assembly exists to provide student representation for all academic departments and concentrated student populations, to disseminate important information to students, and to deliver student opinion. The role of each ASBSU Assembly Member is to represent the interests of Boise State University and its students, by ensuring its democratic work.
ASBSU Assembly Member Duties and Expectations:
1. Share opinions and concerns by attending all General Assembly meetings.
2. Represent and uphold all ASBSU and Boise State University standards.
3. Required to attend and participate in at least one additional sub committee on campus and report back to General Assembly.
4. May establish additional joint committees, in which you must report back to General Assembly.
5. Follow current events and issues on or effecting campus.
6. May be required, in writing, each Assembly Member's opinion upon any subject matter before the General Assembly.
7. All Assembly meetings will be held every Wednesday from 4:30-6 pm in the Student Union Building.
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com