Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Graduate Housing Couples/Families

You are expected to have fully read the housing agreement.  If you are offered a space on campus you it will be expected that you have read and agree to all items in this agreement.  

You must be a currently enrolled/matriculated student for occupancy.  The contract begins August 1 and ends May 31.  Once you are in housing, there is a renewal process to continue in your space.

After you pick up your key, you will have until the end of the following business day to cancel your assignment.

Begin Form