2014 Office Decorating Contest
USI offices are invited to show their spirit by decorating their department's office for Homecoming. Judging will be based on the use of the theme, red and blue colors, and USI's name and/or images.
The winner of the contest will receive a trophy that will travel among winning departments from year to year.
Judging will take place from 1pm-3pm on Tuesday, February 11th and the winner will be announced Wednesday, February 12th.
Departments must follow these guidelines:
- When using lights, do not string lights or extension cords underneath your windows or doors. Use the exterior outlets and be sure the lights you are using are UL Rated for exterior use.
- Do not string lights across where people walk; this could create a trip hazard.
- Do not cover your office door numbers. These must be visible at all times.
- When putting decorations on your windows, please consider the type of tape or glue you are using and choose a type that will come off and clean up easily.
- Use only decorations that are non-flammable.
- Do not place decorations around lights.
- Decorations cannot restrict the view of any Exit Signs.
- Decorations cannot restrict the movement through hallways, entrances, and exits of the office/building.
- All decorations should be discarded Friday, February 14th.