2012-2013 ASUWB Student Assistant Application
ASUWB STUDENT ASSISTANT
The ASUWB Student Assistant (SA) functions to help organize all internal clerical office duties and tasks for ASUWB events, projects, programs, and daily work. The SA serves alongside the Officers of ASUWB as the first contact for students and others seeking assistance, guidance, or action from the ASUWB. Duties and responsibilities are just as dynamic as the duties of the officers of the ASUWB and will vary depending on current project, program, and workload demands.
All student employees must meet the minimum requirements established in the UW Bothell Student Employment Eligibility Standards and the Codes of Conduct in the most recently published Student Handbook.
Regular duties will include but are not limited to:
- Taking meeting minutes on a weekly basis
- Updating ASUWB supply tables on a weekly basis
- Hanging and taking down flyers in all buildings
- Maintaining the office calendar
- Data-basing volunteer lists and other information
- Drafting campus-wide emails
- Scheduling the ASUWB quarterly meetings
- Maintaining the ASUWB office space
- Keeping an up to date quarterly inventory
- Updating the supply check-in list
- Helping to hang BS Times when needed
- Picking up Food for Thought when needed
- Other tasks as assigned
This is a paid position that will begin late February- early March and continue to the end of instruction in spring quarter.
Please E-mail Jodi St. George, the ASUWB Director of Public Relations at email@example.com for more information.