2014-15 ASUWB Student of the Month Award
About the Student of the Month Award (SMA)
Nominations due by the 20th of each month.
What is the SMA?
- The SMA is an award given monthly to UWB students who display exceptional leadership in groups or programs that make major contributions to the UWB community. This award was created by ASUWB to recognize and thank UWB students for their outstanding participation and/or accomplishments.
Who can nominate/be nominated?
- Any UWB student can be nominated by any member of the UWB community (student, faculty, department director, advisor, etc).
- There is no limit to the number of nominations an individual can submit per month.
- Currently paid members of ASUWB Student Government may not be nominated for Student of the Month.
When will the winner be announced?
- After voting at a regular ASUWB Meeting, ASUWB will present the winner the first Tuesday of the month.
- Winners will have their picture and a description of their outstanding contribution posted on fliers around campus, on the ASUWB Facebook Page, and in the ASUWB Newsletter.
For more information please contact ASUWB at firstname.lastname@example.org
This form closed on May 30, 2015 12:00 AM