Main Street Involvement Fair
Thursday, Aug 29, 2013
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
This is a great opportunity to attract new members to your organization! Organizations who register will have an eight-foot table. Please use contact information for your Fall 2013 officers; since we will send any announcements regarding the event via e-mail.
Please remember that all fundraising activities held during the fair must be approved in advance through the Office of Leadership and Student Involvement. All questions concerning the Fall Involvement Fair should be directed to the Leadership and Student Involvement at 683-3446.
Steps to participate in the Fall Involvement Fair 2013
- REGISTER (use the register button above)
- Check in at the Leadership and Student Involvement table between 10:00-10:45am on August 29th. Please remember to check in so that your organizations receives credit for participation.
- Student organizations currently on the registered list: (click here to see if you are currently registered)
We are excited that you will be participating in the Fall Involvement Fair 2013. Here are a few more details about the event:
What to do the day of!
- Plan to arrive between 10:00am and 10:145am on Thursday, August 29.
- Please check in at table #1 (marked Leadership and Student Involvement) upon your arrival.
- You will receive your table assignment (one 8-foot table and 2 chairs) and event map.
Unclaimed tables will be re-assigned at 10:45am to those on the waiting list.
In the case of questionable weather on Thursday, please call Leadership and Student Involvement at 683-3446 between 8-10am to find out if the Fall involvement Fair has been postponed. In addition, information regarding a change in schedule due to the weather will be posted on the office website and the office Facebook page. (If postponed, the event will be re-scheduled for Thursday, September 5.)
Since classes will be in session, no amplified music will be permitted. (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
If you would like to sell anything during the Fall Involvement Fair, you must obtain approval prior to the event by completing a Fundraising Approval Form via Monarch Link forms by August 26.
If you will not be able to attend, please contact Leadership and Student Involvement.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com or call our office at 683-3446. We look forward to seeing you out on the mall!
rain date: Thursday, Sept 5, 2013
|Created by||FRED E HUGHES on May 29 at 1:04 pm|