Sophomore Getaway Registration (January 26-28, 2018)
The Sophomore Getaway is an off-campus retreat experience designed to help students explore issues of purpose, identity, and life direction with peers and faculty/staff guides. Utilizing personal reflection, small group experiences, and large group sessions, the Sophomore Getaway provides students the opportunity to:
- Connect with peers experiencing similar life challenges
- Build relationships with faculty/staff guides who ask good questions and offer wise counsel
- Develop understanding and skills about resilience in the midst of life’s demands and adversities
- Gain clarity about priorities, choices, commitments, and future direction
- All this, plus fun, relaxation, great food and nice accommodations
Learn more / REGISTER by completing form below!