Sophomore Getaway Registration (January 26-28, 2018)
REGISTRATION FOR THE SOPHOMORE GETAWAY HAS CLOSED.
Please contact Keri Cyr at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still interested. It is highly possible that we can still fit you in, but we will no longer actively monitor this registration form so you MUST contact Keri in order to inquire. Thanks!
The Sophomore Getaway is an off-campus retreat experience designed to help students explore issues of purpose, identity, and life direction with peers and faculty/staff guides. Utilizing personal reflection, small group experiences, and large group sessions, the Sophomore Getaway provides students the opportunity to:
- Connect with peers experiencing similar life challenges
- Build relationships with faculty/staff guides who ask good questions and offer wise counsel
- Develop understanding and skills about resilience in the midst of life’s demands and adversities
- Gain clarity about priorities, choices, commitments, and future direction
- All this, plus fun, relaxation, great food and nice accommodations
Learn more / REGISTER by completing form below!