Scrappy Newsletter Submission
The Scrappy Newsletter is distributed to all students on Monday mornings at 8am. This newsletter highlights campus events, important deadlines and wellness information.
- Please use this form to submit your information for Scrappy.
- All submissions are due Friday by 12pm. Submissions should be the week prior to the event or when the announcement needs to be made. If you make your submission early, it will sit in the queue until the appropriate week.
- Types of Submissions include: Campus Events - open to all at UTC, Announcements & Deadlines - study abroad, leadership programs, leadership positions, important policy updates and Wellness Updates - reserved for Campus Recreation, Student Health Services and the Counseling Center
- Announcements and Deadlines must be a blurb under 300 characters.
- All submissions - events, announcements or deadlines - must have a link for more information. Student organizations are required to create an event on their OrgSync portal that will provide a full description of the event and any necessary information. The event must be marked "Public + Website" and "Share with the Dean of Students Office Calendar" under the "Who can see this?" section of the event creation form. University Offices or Departments must submit a link to a full event description on their website to provide more information. PLEASE do not simply submit the direct link to your office or departments website. It should be a page on that website that has a listing of upcoming events with full descriptions of what attendees should expect and who to contact if they have questions. If you are sharing information about an application process, the more information link should be a link to the actual form or where the form is located on your website.
Questions? Contact Emelia Dunston at firstname.lastname@example.org.