Student Programming Allocations Committee (SPAC) Request
Request Form for the Student Programming Allocations Committee (SPAC).
Applications for SPAC Funding will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Applicant is a registered student organization.
- Application was received within SPAC Review Timeline.
- Location Accessibility (is the event on-campus, and if not, does it meet ADA and other accessibility concerns?)
- SPSF Fee Accordance (is there an entrance fee or requirement?)
- Duplication (has/is this program been hosted somewhere else?)
- Budget (fiscally responsible budgeting, used in accordance with SPSF guidelines) note: there is not a minimum, nor maximum amount per request.
- Program reinforces mission of student organization.
- Program supports University's educational mission.
- Longevity (is this a sustainable program?)
- Safety & Risk Management.
For additional language or questions about SPSF policy, visit http://www.utc.edu/student-development/spsf/spac.php