Advisor Agreement Form (2014-2015)
All registered student organizations (RSO's) are required to obtain a permanent faculty or staff member as an advisor to their organization. Please fill out the following advisor agreement form to confirm your advisor status.
- Act as a source of general information regarding university policies and procedures.
- Assist in determining realistic goals and evaluation of the progress toward those goals.
- Assist with new officer orientation.
- Attend student organization meetings, as needed.
- Be available for consultation with student officers and club members.
- Be aware of the student organization’s history and purpose in order to provide long-term continuity within the group.
- Be informed of student organization plans and activities, and attend events as needed.
- Provide opportunity for members to gain experience in leadership and interpersonal relationships.
- Permanent faculty or staff member at UW Bothell (not a temporary or student employee)
- Willingness to commit time and energy to the student organization
- Knowledge of the university's policies and procedures, including Services &Activities Fees Bylaws and Club Handbook (see links below)
Services & Activities Fees Bylaws: http://www.uwb.edu/studentlife/safc/safbylaws
Club Handbook: https://orgsync.com/36579/files/291243/show