OrgSync Makes it Easy!
Jul 27, 2011 by Jennifer Lackie
The Office of Student Leadership and Community Development (OSLCD) is thrilled to offer a new service for student organizations called OrgSync! OrgSync is an online student organization management system that centralizes campus involvement.
So what makes OrgSync so great?
If you are a student leader, OrgSync makes it easier to:
- Submit events for review and advising by OSLCD through online forms
- Monitor your club's budget through the budgeting tools
- Communicate to club members with all the communication tools, including text messaging
- Share documents among e-board members
- And more! The list goes on!
If you are a student who wants to get involved on campus, OrgSync makes it easier to:
- Get up-to-date information about what's happening on campus
- Learn about all the clubs and organizations you can become involved in
- Track your own involvement so you can market your experiences to employers more effectively
- And more!
OSLCD will roll out OrgSync over the 2011 - 2012 academic year. Look for information on trainings which will be offered in September so that all student organizations can learn how to maximize OrgSync to enhance their club operations!
In the meantime, please direct any questions to Jenn Lackie, the Assistant Director for Student Organizations and Programming, by emailing her at email@example.com.