ED 173 | Intro to Leadership Development Book Scholarship
This course is an overview of theoretical constructs and practical applications of leadership. Through readings, lectures, discussions, and assignments, this course will assist students in developing individual approaches to effective leadership. The course has the following objectives:
- To introduce and examine historical, philosophical and theoretical perspectives of leadership.
- To explore components of leadership skills and organizational behavior.
- To explore practical applications of leadership theories.
- To assess and strengthen leadership skills and abilities.
- To understand leadership in a global context.
To support these objectives, we want to ensure your success in this course. We have a limited amount of The Leadership Challenge & Learning Leadership (optional text) books to provide and are thankful to Barry Posner, co-author, alumnus, and donor.
This quarter, we also have a limited amount of Leadership: Theory and Practive ebook codes (valid for 180 days).