The Leadership Challenge Seminar (Fall)
Whether you want to step into the corporate realm with an edge or you want to plan the ultimate weekend music festival, this world-renowned workshop is for YOU! Through participation in the series, you will learn The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership—five easy to remember, over-arching leadership practices that will yield results every time.
Not just any leadership theory can boast inclusion in more than 500 doctoral dissertations, research in more than 60 countries, or being practiced in several Fortune 100 companies... The Leadership Challenge can.
This is a seminar series that will take place weekly through week nine on Thursdays (October: 19, 26; November: 2, 9, 16, 30) from 3:30-4:45pm in the 2nd Floor Conference Room (SRB 2154) *Attendance at each session is required for certificate of completion.
- Student Leadership Practices Inventory or "S-LPI"- leadership assessment
- Engaging, interactive and multi-modal training
- Extensive review materials and implementation tools
- Certificate of completion of The Leadership Challenge Workshop at UCSB
- Invitations to special events hosted by the Leadership Development Center and partners.
Find out more about The Leadership Challenge® online at www.leadershipchallenge.com.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org