Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Event Insurance

The University of California is pleased to provide event insurance for registered campus organizations hosting on-campus events. Event insurance protects your organization, its officers, and the University from undue financial harm. Events must be registered through the insurance vendor's web site. Insurance is not in place until a confirmation/insurance certificate is received.

The Office of Student Life requires event insurance for on-campus events. Premiums for on-campus events are paid by the University. The Office of Student Life strongly recommends insurance for off-campus events; however, premiums must be paid by the organization or an individual directly to the insurance vendor.

Our insurance vendor's website provides a wealth of information about insurance requirements. Go to: to be redirected to the registered campus organization Event Insurance Portal provided by Marsh Campus Connexions.

Tip: Download the PDF application worksheet from the vendor website to prepare your event insurance application. Once you have gathered all of the necessary information, complete the online insurance application. Only online applications will be accepted.

Note: If you have additional questions about insuring an off-campus event, contact:

* The activities advisors at
* Campus Risk Management (
* A. S. Legal Resource Center