Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Public Complaint Form: Registered Campus Organizations Conduct Board Referral

Contact Information

Please enter your contact information so that we may contact you regarding your report. All information is confidential and will only be used by the RCO Conduct Board.

If you prefer to remain anonymous, you may leave this section blank; however, please note that we are not always able to conduct a complete investigation based on an anonymous submission. IN ORDER TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS, please ensure that you are not logged in to OrgSync when you submit this form. (If you see your name in the top-right corner, click your avatar and select Sign Out from the toolbar to log out. You can return to this form and complete it without logging in.)