Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Public Complaint Form: Registered Campus Organizations Conduct Board Referral

The Registered Campus Organizations (RCO) Complaint Forms are submitted to the RCO-Conduct Board whenever an unusual situation or possible violation of University policy has occurred. The reports can be submitted by any student, community member, or University official. 

Begin Form