Welcome to the
APICS CSU OrgSync Group!
Greetings to All APICS student members!
We would like to take this opportunity to personally welcome you to our APICS CSU student chapter, and encourage you to participate fully in our activities throughout the year. So you’re probably saying to yourself, “what’s the big deal?” Well allow us to break it down for you:
1. By choosing to become an APICS member in the first place, you recognized APICS as the fastest growing professional organization for operations and supply management professionals in the Untied States, many of whom got their initial start just like you, at the college level.
4. Internships, job placements and professional networking events are part of the core APICS CSU focus. We understand that internship experience, prestigious job placement and connection to the OSM industry are the valuable goals of all CSU OSM students. Therefore, APICS team encourages you to connect with all our social and communication channels to stay informed about the next job/internship opportunity for you.
Become an official student member of the APICS National Chapter apply through the link below.
Student APICS Membership Apply:
The Best Way to Connect:
1. OSM Department Website: http://www.csuohio.edu/business/osm/
2. The APICS OrgSync: Calender, News & Facebook https://www.facebook.com/APICSCSU
3. Join the OSM Department LinkedIn group for upcoming internship/job opportunities postings:
4. Request to join Dr. Oya Tukel's mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Executive meetings are open to all APICS members too. We hope to see you at our upcoming APICS meeting and fill you in on some of the great events we are planning for this semester. We love to get your feedback too!
Your APICS Executive Team
The Association for Operations Management
This is the only email that will be publicly displayed.
This person will be the primary contact with the Department of Student Life. This person must be complete the Student Organization Leader Training in order for this registration to be accepted.
This person will be the secondary contact with the Department of Student Life if the Primary Officer is not responding. This person must be complete the Student Organization Leader Training in order for this registration to be accepted.
Yung Li Lim
Some organizations do not have need for this position. In those instances, feel free to enter the name of another officer in this positions fields. This person must be complete the Student Organization Leader Training in order for this registration to be accepted.
This person will be the primary financial contact with the Department of Student Life. It is HIGHLY recommend that this officer is one of the signatories of the Agency Account Form. It is also HIGHLY recommended that this officer complete all financial trainings and schedule a meeting with the Assistant Dean of Student Organizations in the Department of Student Life to review all processes. This person must be complete the Student Organization Leader Training in order for this registration to be accepted.
Yung Cheng Wang
The Advisor must be a full-time Faculty or professional staff member at Cleveland State. Non-afflicted and adjunct/temporary faculty and staff will not be recognized in this position. This advisor will be the main contact for the Department of Student Life. This person must be complete the Student Organization Advisor Training in order for this registration to be accepted.
Dr. J. Chen
Operations & Supply Chain Management
The Organization Advisor will receive email notification to approve this registration form. This should be the advisor's "@csuohio.edu email, NOT a generic group email. Group emails will not be approved.
Please Describe Briefly
You must be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours and have a 2.5 GPA.
Your APICS membership remains active even if you change schools and is valid for one full year.
APICS national membership is $25.