Welcome to the
APICS CSU OrgSync Group!
Greetings to All APICS student members!
We would like to take this opportunity to personally welcome you to our APICS CSU student chapter, and encourage you to participate fully in our activities throughout the year. So you’re probably saying to yourself, “what’s the big deal?” Well allow us to break it down for you:
1. By choosing to become an APICS member in the first place, you recognized APICS as the fastest growing professional organization for operations and supply management professionals in the Untied States, many of whom got their initial start just like you, at the college level.
4. Internships, job placements and professional networking events are part of the core APICS CSU focus. We understand that internship experience, prestigious job placement and connection to the OSM industry are the valuable goals of all CSU OSM students. Therefore, APICS team encourages you to connect with all our social and communication channels to stay informed about the next job/internship opportunity for you.
Become an official student member of the APICS National Chapter apply through the link below.
Student APICS Membership Apply:
The Best Way to Connect:
1. OSM Department Website: http://www.csuohio.edu/business/osm/
2. The APICS OrgSync: Calender, News & Facebook https://www.facebook.com/APICSCSU
3. Join the OSM Department LinkedIn group for upcoming internship/job opportunities postings:
4. Request to join Dr. Oya Tukel's mailing list: email@example.com
All Executive meetings are open to all APICS members too. We hope to see you at our upcoming APICS meeting and fill you in on some of the great events we are planning for this semester. We love to get your feedback too!
Your APICS Executive Team
The Association for Operations Management
This email address will be publicly displayed and is normally used for students to contact the organization with questions, comments, and perhaps compliments.
All Recognized Student Organizations must have an organization constitution on file with the Center for Student Involvement. If you are renewing your organization, your current constitution is linked here.
If you're applying for a new organization or if you updated your constitution, please upload your constitution here. Our team will review it and notify you if it is approved or if changes must be made. If you are renewing your organization, choosing to update your constitution will slightly delay your registration, as it takes time to review.
Optional: Please briefly describe membership requirements, as documented in the organization constitution.
You must be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours and have a 2.5 GPA.
Your APICS membership remains active even if you change schools and is valid for one full year.
APICS national membership is $25.
If you're not sure when your organization holds elections, please refer to your constitution.
Undergraduate and Graduate Students