UOAdmin Internship Applications are Open!
Apr 11, 2019 by Julie Palanuk Scroggins
We are excited to share some news about a new internship program on campus. The UOAdmin Internship is a paid experiential learning program that will launch this fall and run through spring 2020.
Selected applicants will:
· Join a cohort of 10 bright and diverse students for the 2019/2020 academic year
· Earn up to $1,300 per term
· Work in up to three departments on campus, gaining work experience and practical skills
· Engage in meaningful projects linked to learning goals and career aspirations
· Take part in professional development and networking opportunities
How to apply:
· Complete the online application form by Tuesday, April 30 at 11:59pm.
· The application is available online as a PDF and Word Doc to reference and preview; applications should be submitted via the online form.
· Visit https://vpfa.uoregon.edu/uoadmin-internship-program to learn more.