Fall 2013 Day of Service Registration Form
Day of Service will take place from 1:30-4:30PM on Saturday, October 19th. We will start with a kick-off at 1:30PM in the Horn Gallery.
Use this form to register for the October 19th Kenyon Works in the Community Fall Day of Service. Please note that each member of your party/organization/family will need to register separately as we are unable to accommodate group registration at this time. You will be asked to provide the name of individuals you would like to be placed with.
Please be sure to wear work appropriate clothing (close-toed shoes; long pants; clothing you don't mind getting dirty)
- Mount Vernon Community Gardens - Working in the Community Gardens at the Faith Lutheran Church in Mount Vernon.
- Hospice of Knox County - Helping with the Hospice of Knox County Health Fair. Running Bingo and aiding with clean-up.
- Equine Assisted Therapy - Will be working in a barn
- United Way of Knox County/Salvation Army - Will be painting a gymnasium
- Relay Recess/Relay for Life - Will be staying on campus to work a booth that will help to educate about cancer.
- Head Start of Knox County - TBD
- Parish House (Gambier) - Light Landscaping
- Church of the Holy Spirit (Gambier) - General cleaning and organizing
- Wolf Run Trails - Trail Clearing
- The Woodward Theatre - Help with getting ready for the Theatre restoration, but also with the Local Foods Initiative and Local Foods store.