Tailgating Space Available for Student Organizations
Sep 16, 2018 by Mizzou ORG
Looking for a space to host your organization's tailgate?
You're invited to the Dean of Students' Tailgate!
- September 22 - Family Weekend
- October 20 - Homecoming Weekend
- Green space near Brooks and Bluford Halls (see picture below)
- The Dean of Students Tailgate will open 3 hours before scheduled game time and will close 30 minutes before kick-off.
- All people and materials must be completely cleared within one hour after the game has ended.
- Tailgating spaces are open to Recognized Student Organizations and campus departments/offices/programs on a first come, first serve basis. Student/employee ID required for individuals bringing in tailgating equipment.
- Organizations are responsible for bringing their own tailgating materials. Tents, chairs, and other equipment will not be provided.
- Trash and recycling receptacles will be available on-site. Organizations found leaving trash or other materials are subject to cleaning fines.
- NO ALCOHOL
- Grills, deep fryers, propane cylinders
- Glass containers
- Open flames
- Selling items or fundraising
- No parking without permit
Please contact the Organization Resource Group (ORG) at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to discuss accommodations.