Reservation Form for Student Organizations (Student Life Facilities)
We require at least five (5) business days for processing AFTER your advisor has approved your request.
This form is for use by recognized student organizations to request meeting and event spaces in the following areas:
- Theodore S. Stern Student Center: Lobby, Room 201, Room, 205, Room 206, Room 321, Room 322, Room 409, Room 408, Ballroom
- Stern Center Garden
- Cougar Mall (non-amplified sound)
- Rivers Green (non-amplified sound)
FOR ANY CLASSROOM REQUESTS CLICK HERE
Please note the following when submitting reservation requests:
- Any reservations that do not include an on-campus adviser's name and email address will not be processed.
- You MUST use your College of Charleston issued email address for your reservation request to be processed.
- When filling out the reservation form, please be sure to include ALL equipment requests, including AV, tables, chairs, laptop, etc. This is extremely important especially for any reservations for the Stern Center Ballroom.
- ALL catered food must be requested through Aramark.
- You MUST check in at the Stern Center Front Desk when arriving for a meeting or event.
If reserving Stern Center Garden, you will need to contact the following for AV and any chairs and tables (especially for the garden):
- Roy Snipe, Institutional Event Support: email@example.com
- Physical Plant: work with your advisor to create an IDT for any trash cans, tables and chairs.
BEFORE YOU REQUEST A SPACE
- Visit http://sterncenter.cofc.edu
- Click on the Reservation Calendar link on the upper right hand corner of the page (under Quick Links). This will help determine whether a particular space/venue is even available for the date needed