Graduate Student Leadership Award Application
Graduate Student Leadership Award
This award will be given on behalf of the Graduate Student Senate to a maximum of five
graduating graduate students who have consistently worked and succeeded in enriching and
impacting student life and the values of Student Life throughout their career at USF:
“Providing experiences that challenge students to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally,
physically, socially, culturally and morally in order to prepare them to contribute to the University
community.” Each award recipient will receive a cash purse of $1,000 through the Graduate Student Senate scholarship fund.
● Graduate student with a minimum GPA 3.5 without the benefit of rounding.
● Must be a graduating student in Fall 2014 or Spring 2015.
● Individual has contributed to making a positive impact on the campus climate and has
demonstrated committed involvement in clubs, organizations, programs, or other area of
● Individual acts as an inspiration to others, modeling the way for a more just and humane world
and is committed to working with and for others.
● Participation was above and beyond the general requirements given by academic or
● Must be a member of AGSUSF (Associated Graduate Students of USF)
● Must not be on academic or nonacademic probation for the last two semesters including Spring