Senior Leadership Award Application
Senior Leadership Award
This award will be given to a maximum of three graduating seniors who have consistently
worked and succeeded in enriching and impacting student life and is committed to the values of
Student Life throughout their career at USF: “Providing experiences that challenge students to
develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, socially, culturally and morally in order to
prepare them to contribute to the University community.”
● Undergraduate student with a minimum GPA 2.5 without the benefit of rounding.
● Must be a graduating student in Fall 2014 or Spring 2015.
● Individual has contributed to making a positive impact on the campus climate and has
demonstrated committed involvement in clubs, organizations, programs, or other area of
● Individual acts as an inspiration to others, modeling the way for a more just and humane world
and is committed to working with and for others.
● Participation was above & beyond the general requirements given by academic or
● Must not be on academic or nonacademic probation for the last two semesters including