Emerging Leadership Award Application
Emerging Leadership Award
The Emerging Leadership Award is presented to a first year student that has been involved on
campus or the broader community and has shown an immediate impact as a leader at USF.
Individuals nominated for this award strive toward continued involvement throughout their USF
career. This award will provide a scholarship to attend the National LeaderShape Institute.
Recipients must be able to attend the National LeaderShape Institute.
● Must be a first year student in the 2014-2015 Academic Year
● Undergraduate student with a minimum GPA 2.5 without the benefit of rounding
● Individual has made a significant contribution to USF by involvement in a particular department
or organization on or off campus during the academic year 2014-2015
● Individual strives to be a leader for the campus community and demonstrates school spirit
● Has built relationships and gained respect from students, faculty and staff
● Has the ability to work with and lead peers and also demonstrates potential for future
● Must not be on academic or nonacademic probation for the last two semesters including