Father John P. Schlegel, S.J. Award Application
Father John P. Schlegel, S.J. Award
Recognized for his work in creating an inclusive community, the Father John P. Schlegel Award
is presented to an undergraduate student who has embraced the diversity and social justice
objectives of the University's mission.
● Undergraduate student with minimum GPA 3.0 without the benefit of rounding.
● Must be a graduating student in Fall 2014 or Spring 2015.
● Has been involved as a leader in diversity and social justice experiences both on and off
● Individual has helped to create an inclusive community at USF.
● Must not be on academic or nonacademic probation for the last four semesters including