Leadership Lunch Series: Program Proposal 2017-18
Leadership Lunch Series is a monthly lecture series intended to provide leadership training to Samford students through a 30-minute, seminar-style presentation. It is our hope that these presentations are interactive and encourage open dialogue among participants.
The Office of Student Leadership and Involvement utilizes the Social Change Model of Leadership to guide its programs. Following this model, program proposals should contribute to students’ leadership development in one of the following areas: consciousness of self, congruence, commitment, collaboration, common purpose, controversy with civility, citizenship.
2017-2018 Leadership Lunch Schedule
All lunches will take place in the Howard Room from noon until 12:50pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - Leading From Within: Why You Should Master Your Personal Finances Now with Stacy Gay
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - Christian Leadership Where You Live, Work, and Play with Nathan Kirkpatrick
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - Lessons Learned in Leadership with Nancy Biggio
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018
The Office of Student Leadership and Involvement seeks to transform students and communities by promoting and practicing the thoughtful integration of faith, learning, leadership, and service.
For additional questions, contact Laura Breedlove at firstname.lastname@example.org.