Annual routine digital mammograms available
Oct 24, 2018 by Dan Lenhart
Cleveland State University is again partnering with Women’s Diagnostic Center (WDC) to provide annual routine digital mammograms on-site for female students over 40 at The Mareyjoyce Green Women’s Center Conference Room MC 142 on November 1 & 2, 2018
This annual routine screening is covered at 100% and paid for by your student health insurance program. It is also covered by most other insurance. Your mammogram will take approximately 15 minutes. If you don’t have a treating physician, the doctor in Health Services on campus (Dr. Borneman) can be used.
You can schedule your date & time through WDC’s secure online schedule program. Instructions on how to sign up are provided below. Please follow these instructions to schedule your time. If you have any questions or need to change your original appointment, please contact Eileen Guttman at 216-687-3649 or email her at E.Guttman@csuohio.edu.
WDC’s Scheduling system allows you to select the date and time of your digital mammogram. Access to scheduling requires a Login and password. Your information to sign-on to the scheduling site is:
User ID: EE*CSU
This is a secure site where only you will enter & see your information. If there are any questions about your login, contact Eileen Guttman at 216-687-3649 or email her at E.Guttman@csuohio.edu.
- Go to http://wdc-scheduling.com
The screen will look like the one on the right.
Enter the User Id and Password listed above.
- You will see a new screen, showing Cleveland State.
- To add an appointment – view the month and click on the location/day you’d like to view. The 5-day work week that your selected date falls in, will display.
- Check the time slots:
Unavailable – indicates that no appointments can be scheduled during that time. It is either before the first appointment of the day, during lunchtime, or after the last appointment of the day
Booked – indicates that someone has already scheduled for that time
Available - indicates the time is available.
- Click on the desired “Available” time. A pop-up window will appear. The date and time you selected will display. Verify that this is the desired time slot before continuing:
Enter your information:
- Phone number
- Click the “Schedule it” button when complete.
- If you didn’t enter a birthdate, an error will be displayed.
- Correct the entry and click Schedule.
- The selected slot will now show as “Booked”.
- Your will receive an email at the address you entered, asking you to confirm your appointment.
- Click on the link in the email to confirm.
- If you do not wish to confirm that time slot, please notify your On-site Coordinator so the slot can be opened for someone else to use.
- Once confirmed, you will be taken to a web page with Instructions for Your Mammogram Screening. You will also receive these instructions via email.
- Be sure to read all Instructions
- Click on the links to the required documents and complete all forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
If after this point, you need to cancel or change the appointment, you must Eileen Guttman at 216-687-3649 or email her at E.Guttman@csuohio.edu. She can make the changes for you.
Guidelines and Eligibility:
These appointments are for routine screening. If you have diagnostic history or implants, we ask that you see your physician for mammography screening. Annual screening is recommended for women age 40+. However, if you are age 35-39, you are eligible if you have family history of breast cancer.