The Big Deal Registration 2018
Dear Participating Organization:
The Office of Student Engagement is proud to sponsor for the 13th year “The Big Deal” event during Mane Month/Welcome Week at UNA. The Big Deal is scheduled for Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 6:00 P.M. Over 1500 students attend each year to learn about student organizations and local vendors while they enjoy free activities, food, and prizes.
The Big Deal event will be held from 6:00 P.M. until 8:00 P.M. Participants will need to arrive and setup at 5:30 P.M. The Big Deal is at the center of campus surrounding the Amphitheater (rain location will be Guillott University Center-Banquet Halls) to allow us to spread the crowd out more. Participants will be designated an area to promote their organization/business.
Below are the regulations:
- Participants will be provided a 6 foot table, but must provide their own equipment including chairs.
- No alcohol, tobacco, or any other drugs are to be distributed in any way.
- No credit card applications may be given out or solicited.
- Product may NOT be sold, only given away and/or displayed.
- The University of North Alabama will not be held responsible for lost or stolen equipment or goods.
- Each booth should have a representative present at all times.
- Arrival and setup begins at 5:30 P.M. Everyone should plan to stay until 8:00 P.M.
If you have any questions please call the Office of Student Engagement at 256-765-4248. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you!
Director of Student Engagement